Skip to main content

Hey Everyone!

I have a property under contract and this is the first one I’m facing issues moving smoothly, and I wanted to share what I did and the difficulties I’m facing in case anyone have ideas or suggestions. It is a single-family house in Pittsburgh on Warrington Ave.  The house itself is a great fix and flip opportunity and it’s selling at a low entry point (mid five-figures), however, I have received some feedback from some of my buyers that the area around the house isn’t the hottest (that is Allentown, Pittsburgh). Down below are KPIs and things I have done to market this property so far: 

• # Days marketed on InvestorLift: 20 days
  • # views on InvestorLift: 64 views
  • # Days marketed on social media (FB & IG): 22 days
  • # clicks & views on FB Marketplace: 760
  • # emails sent regarding this property: 96
  • MANY Phone calls made (some through God Mode)
  • # Inquiries through private channels:  <10
  • # offers received: 3 (it wasn’t about the price, but they didn’t make sense in terms of structure)
  • # walkthroughs: 1
  • Price was dropped as of 10/24/2023 and new emails were sent though InvestorLift to notify buyers of the price drop
  • A video advertising the property was posted yesterday on IG and today on FB with all relative information and pictures. 

I wanted to see if anyone had a suggestion or an idea to sell this property before my contract ends. 

Be the first to reply!