Skip to main content

As part of my real estate investment strategy, I explored multiple outreach methods to connect with potential buyers. Initially, I relied on cold calling through platforms like Artemis or using the God Mode feature on Investorlift, but quickly found that most calls ended up going to voicemail. After analyzing human behavior, I realized that people tend to engage more with text messages than with unsolicited phone calls or emails.

This insight led me to integrate Twilio into the Investorlift platform, allowing me to send property links directly to potential buyers via SMS. This method proved to be far more effective than cold calling, as recipients are more likely to open and read a text message. The result? A noticeable increase in both property views and inquiries, which translated into more actionable leads.

By using SMS marketing, I was able to reach a larger audience in a more efficient and personalized way, all while saving time and effort compared to traditional outreach methods.

This revision highlights your findings about engagement differences between phone calls and text messages, and how Twilio integration helped you increase inquiries on properties. Let me know if you’d like to make further tweaks!

@Sherman Ledesma, thank you for sharing your experiences and tips on optimizing outreach to potential buyers, particularly using SMS through Twilio integrated with Investorlift. Your insights about people’s preference for text messages over cold calls really resonated with me!

I’m looking forward to seeing more of your contributions in the future!😀

Wow! Thank you for that insight.

Thank you for allowing me to help out.

Wonderful insight! Thank you so much. 🌻